Friday 15 May 2009

random

[1] What are your current obsessions?
Vitamin Water, blue nailpolish, The Killers, The Hills, reading blogs.
[2] What is your weirdest obsession?
I love eating tuna out of a can. With a fork. You can wake me up in the middle of the night for some tuna.
[3] What are you wearing today?
Sweats and a tee, its studying time for me!
[4] What’s for dinner today?
I dont know, probably italian lasagna.
[5] Why is today special?
Its not, its the day after the examenparty, my head hurts and i have to learn stuff about world war 1. Not fun.
[6] What would you like to learn to do?
I would like to be emotionally balanced, not get upset so easily, handle myself in tough situations.
[7] What’s the last thing you bought?
Marlboro lights.
[8] What are you listening to right now?
The killers-ive got soul but im not a soldier
[9] What is your favorite type of weather?
When its around 7/8 pm in the summer, its not hot and the sun is just going away and it puts a red glow on the sky...some red wine and a garden is all i need!
[10] What is your most challenging goal right now?
Pass my examens and get my diploma!
[11] What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I tagged myself, so i think the person is AWESEOME and très cool.
[12] If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
London or Edinburgh.
[13] What would you like to have in your hands right now?
My pre-university diploma.
[14] What would you like to get rid of?
Uncertainty.
[15] If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I would go to my grandma's house in the Ukraine and chat with my friends and the cat, maybe drink some champagne.
[16] Which language do you want to learn?
I can speak french, but i would LOVE to speak it fast and not having to think 5 minutes before you can answer a question.
[17] What do you look for in a friend?
Honesty, PARTYLOVIN, positive, nice, funny.
[18] Who do you want to meet in person?
Elvis.
[19] What’s your favorite type of music?
Indie.
[20] What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
I love my black blazer, its versatile and basic.
[21] What is your dream job?
I would love to work for the United Nations, or for the European Council. A job on CNN will do to:P
[22] Any favorite models?
I like all russian models, Sasha Pivarova, Natalia Vodianova.
[23] What would you mostly likely spend $100 on?
Cigarettes and clothes.
[24] What would you like an endless supply of?
Cigarettes and ice-tea.
[25] Do you admire anyone’s style?
I like Carine Roitfeld, Giovanna Battaglia, Lauren Conrad.
[25] Describe your personal style.
Classic with hippie-influences.

No comments:

Post a Comment