Sunday 24 May 2009

happy up here

So, i am in the second week of my exams.
i already had: dutch language and history
and my next exams are: math, german language, geography, english and french.
so my life consists of 5 things right now:

1. Red Bull or any other drink with ENERGY on it.

2. Marlboro lights.

3. Stress.

4. LEARNING. (could be the most important thing on here)

5. Coffee. (and not the good ooh-i-am-going-to-have-a-latte kind, but the if-i-dont-drink-this-i-am-going-to-fall-asleep!

so there you have it, drinking things that are really not very good for me. Smoking too much and learning too little.

will this ever stop? am i going to pass my exams? IS SUMMER EVER GOING TO BEGIN?

stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone!
    Mine start next week and I'm not looking forward to it!


    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.
    Two weeks of exams?

    I thought I wasn't going to make it through one.
    Good luck with everything.

    Robin
    http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete