Sunday 18 April 2010

you must not know about me


Its midnight here, and im sitting behind my laptop with a big cup of green tea with lemon (a-mazing!) The silence of the night and the taste of the green tea are just two of my favorite things in the world. Small things like that really make me feel happy. I feel that if we put our negative energy behind us, and focus on the positive things in life, however small they may be, it gets a bit easier. A dutch popular saying really puts my thoughts in a phrase: "the glass is either halffull or halfempty", im gonna make sure mines always halffull! So if you think about it, it doesnt really matter i so desperately need some new black high heels, it doesnt matter my wallet is emptier than empty.., i focus on the good things! oo lala.

m.


Listening to:
Beyonce-Irreplacable

No comments:

Post a Comment